Learn more about the new residency-like program for NPs
By now you’ve probably heard about MidlevelU’s new residency-like program for nurse practitioners. Midlevels for the Medically Underserved (MMU) facilitates a smooth transition from education to practice with the mission of serving communities in need of healthcare. Applying to MMU and other post-graduate programs is a big decision. So, on February 9th at Noon CST, we’re hosting a live webinar to answer questions, address concerns, and share our enthusiasm for MMU.
If you have questions about what life as a Midlevels for the Medically Underserved participant might look like, aren’t quite sure how the program works, or are interested in learning more for future consideration, we welcome your attendance. Questions answered in the webinar include:
- What’s the point of Midlevels for the Medically Underserved?
- How will the program be structured?
- Will I be paid for participating in the program? How much?
- What will the MMU experience look like?
- How can I apply to the program? What makes a qualified applicant?
- Where will I be placed? Can I choose my site?
Webinar participants will also have the opportunity to ask questions during and after the webinar. Sign up to attend the Midlevels for the Medically Underserved webinar on February 9th at Noon CST by clicking below. Simply share your contact information and we will email instructions for joining the webinar the week of the event.