- State Tennessee
- Specialty NP
- Job Type Job Type:Full time
- Job ID ML718
The NP will work with eleven Cardiologists on staff and three Nurse Practitioners, dealing with consults from the ER and the Hospitalists. Schedule is 3 - 4 consecutive 12 hour shifts, from 8 pm - 8 am, with no call coverage and 1:2 weekend coverage.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing Masters program
- Evidence of continuing education
- Current unrestricted Tennessee licensure as an Advanced Practice Nurse and RN
- Must hold a National Certification in a Nursing Specialty Area
- Prefer 1-3 years NP experience with cardiac patients in acute hospital setting
- Previous experience as RN in ICU or cardiac step-down
- Salary ranging from $120K - $170K plus $4/hr shift differential
- $4,000 sign-on bonus with 2 year contract
- Up to $5,000 relocation assistance
- CME allowance of 1 week and up to $2,500
- 17+ days of PTO
- Full benefits, life 401K with matching
- Pretax meals
- Children's center up to 5 years old
- Will cover 1 mil/3 mil liability.
- DEA reimbursement
A 225 bed, national award-winning, state-of-the-art regional medical center serving the Upper Cumberland region of Tennessee.