- State Washington
- Specialty NP
- Job Type Job Type:Full time
- Job ID ML717
- Current and valid ARNP licensure in the state of Washington.
- ARNP Certification recognized by CMS for Medicare billing.
- Current CPR and/or ACLS credentials.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of clinical experience as a Family Practice ARNP.
- Strong commitment to serve medically underserved individuals and families.
- Knowledge and experience with geriatric/elderly populations.
A 25 bed critical access hospital, level IV trauma center located in rural Eastern Washington, amid the stunning scenery of the Columbia Basin. Facility provides services on-site including Lab, Radiology and pharmacy services, Family Medicine, Endocrinology, Obstetrics, Urgent Care, Emergency Services, Surgical Services, Outpatient Services, Inpatient Care and Long Term Swing.