- State Delaware
- Specialty NP
- Job Type Job Type:Full time
- Job ID ML715
The principle duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to performing pre-procedure assessments, histories and physicals, education and counseling of patients on cardiac disease and treatments, responsible for tentative diagnosis, order and provide preliminary interpretation of lab studies, post procedure management of patient, assist with discharging of patient.
Position will start at 7 am or 9 am, with no call coverage or weekends.
- Must be an Acute NP or FNP with at least 2 years of cardiac care in a hospital
Prior Experience Required/Preferred:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience functioning as a NP with Cardiac Cath and Invasive Cardiology patients.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in clinical nursing.
- Must have knowledge of pharmacology principles, dysrhythmia, ability to assess clinical situations and initiate appropriate treatment and interpret laboratory data, respond to emergency situations, coordinate work schedules to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency
- Salary ranging from $100K - $138K!
- Full Benefits Package (Medical, Vision, Dental, 403B, short and long term disability)
- 529 college savings plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Food Discounts
- CME Allowance
- 35 days PTO
A 200 bed, not-for-profit community hospital offering an array of inpatient, outpatient, emergency and diagnostic services. Located in a thriving beach and vacation resort area with a growing year-round population.