- State Arkansas
- City Texarkana
- Specialty NP
- Job Type Job Type:Full time
- Job ID ML674
Riverview Behavioral Health is currently seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) to join our team!
At Riverview, we differentiate our comprehensive services by offering innovative, evidence-based mental health care. Instead of offering one-size-fits all treatment, we have a range of specific programs for the different needs of adolescents and older adults. With regards to children and teens, we address behavioral issues such as depression, self-harming, aggression, and severe ADHD. We work with adolescents shorter-term in our inpatient setting, as well as long-term in our residential treatment center.
Riverview Behavioral Health is the area’s only full service mental health treatment center with a comprehensive continuum of psychiatric and behavioral health services:
- Acute inpatient child & adolescent services
- Sub-acute (residential) child & adolescent inpatient services
- K-12 Therapeutic Day Treatment (TDT) educational services
- School-based services for children and adolescents
- Acute senior adult inpatient services
- Off-site mobile assessment services
Treatment is under the medical direction and supervision of our staff psychiatrists and administered by nurses, social workers, therapists, recreational specialists, special education teachers and a team of other caring mental health professionals.
Riverview Behavioral Health offers a confidential, caring environment that promotes crisis resolution, positive self-awareness, social skills, and personal growth that is monitored in a safe environment 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Licensed to practice in the state of Arkansas;
- Experience in mental health;
- Obtained advanced nursing knowledge and clinical skills through an appropriate educational program;
- Prescribing privileges with a specialty in psychiatric care.
- Compensation is very competitive and negotiable.
- Excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company paid group term life insurance, supplemental life insurance, disability insurance.
Our location in Texarkana allows for convenient access to residents of East Texas and North Louisiana as well as all of Miller County, Arkansas.
Laura Lazas, Advanced Practice Recruiter
Main: 615.861.6000 | Direct: 615.861.7458