- State Montana
- City Butte
- Specialty NP
- Job Type Job Type:Full time
- Job ID ML673
Acadia Montana is currently seeking a full-time Child/Adolescent Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) to join our team!
- Strong leadership and extremely dedicated team of staff.
- Work alongside one of the most highly esteemed physicians in the state.
Located on 60 acres in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, Acadia Montana is a 105-bed Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF) that serves children and adolescents from 5 to 18 years old who have psychiatric, behavioral, emotional, and co-occurring disorders. Our vision is to be the behavioral health provider and employer of choice by consistently exceeding the expectations of our residents and their families.
- Licensed to practice in the state of Montana;
- Obtained advanced nursing knowledge and clinical skills through an appropriate educational program;
- Prescribing privileges with a specialty in psychiatric care;
- Experience working with children and adolescents, preferred;
- Ability to work full-time hours.
- Compensation is very competitive and negotiable.
- Sign on bonus and relocation available.
- Excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company paid group term life insurance, supplemental life insurance, disability insurance.
Laura Lazas, Advanced Practice Recruiter
Main: 615.861.6000 | Direct: 615.861.7458