- State Washington
- City Vancouver
- Specialty NP
- Job Type Job Type:Part time
- Job ID ML672
Vancouver Treatment Solutions is currently seeking a part-time Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) to join our team!
- Located and operated in the Vancouver metro area, our facility is one of 109 Comprehensive Treatment Centers in the US, the most advanced provider of medication-assisted treatment in the world.
- Ranked as the third most “livable place in the world”, the city of Vancouver offers an abundant quality of life that can’t be found elsewhere.
Under the supervision of the Medical Director, the NP/PA is responsible for providing patient care in a supportive and therapeutic environment. The NP/PA coordinates with the physician and cooperates with other medical staff as required to provide for total patient care. Additional functions include:
- Oversees new intake appointments
- Conducts annual physicals
- Prescribes and/or administers medications
- Attends patient/provider appointments
- Licensed to practice in the state of Washington;
- Professional knowledge of health care principles, practices and procedures obtained through an accredited Nurse Practitioner/Physician's Assistant training program;
- Ability to work early morning hours to meet the needs of our clients;
- Experience with chemical dependency and/or medication assisted treatment, preferred.
- Flexible hours that include an early morning start with plenty of time left to enjoy your afternoons and weekends.
- No after hour call!
- Compensation is very competitive and negotiable.
Laura Lazas, Advanced Practice Recruiter
Main: 615.861.6000 | Direct: 615.861.7458