Job posted: August 29, 2016
- State Oregon
- City Medford
- Specialty NP
- Job Type Job Type:Part time
- Job ID ML583
Allied Health Services Medford is looking for a Part-time Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) to join our team!
- Nestled securely in the heart of Medford, OR, our facility is one of 109 Comprehensive Treatment Centers in the US, the most advanced provider of medication-assisted treatment in the world.
- Flexible hours that include an early morning start with plenty of time left to enjoy your afternoons and weekends.
- Potential for full-time hours, if preferred.
- No after hour calls or charting!
- Work alongside one of the most highly esteemed public health officials in the state.
- The NP/PA will work under the direct supervision of the Medical Director and other program Physicians and is responsible for carrying out the Medical Director’s orders regarding the administration of medical treatment.
- The NP/PA may perform all permitted medical evaluation and treatment functions in accordance with all applicable Federal and State Laws and Regulations.
- Active license in the state of Oregon;
- Professional knowledge of health care principles, practices and procedures obtained through an accredited NP/PA training program;
- Prescribing privileges with experience in chemical dependency and/or treating persons in outpatient program;
- Effective communication skills with patients, staff, physicians, families and the public;
- Availability to work between the hours of 7:00am-11:00am M-F.
- Compensation is very competitive and negotiable.
- Excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company paid group term life insurance, supplemental life insurance, disability insurance.
Laura Lazas, Advanced Practice Recruiter
Main: 615.861.6000 | Direct: 615.861.7458